107a Pringle Road South Yorkshire Rotherham S60 5BE
Property ID : 3483422
We are proud to market this great three bedroom semi detached property perfect for first time buyer. Situated on a quiet street located in the ever popular village of Brinsworth, this home offers a generous plot hosting a large driveway, detached garage and expansive gardens. The property is also close to many amenities, services and transport links, such as cafes, stores, bus routes throughout Rotherham and just a five minute drive to the M1 and M18 Motorways.
Through the front door you enter into the porch further leading through to the entrance hall. Within the entrance hall you are presented with the stairs to the first floor and access into the spacious living room hosting a feature fireplace. Through the living room beyond double doors you enter the well presented dining room offering the availability of an open plan layout. To the rear of the property sits the naturally lit kitchen hosting appliances and access out onto the large private rear garden.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a standing shower cubicle. Alongside the bathroom presents the second double bedroom hosting plenty of space overlooking the large rear garden. To the front of the home sits both the third bedroom and the spacious master bedroom, due to the size of the front garden and location of the home, there is little to no road noise within these bedrooms or anywhere else within the property.
To the front of the home you are met with an expansive garden leading up to the property sat parallel to the long driveway. At the top of the driveway beyond the double gates, sits the detached garage hosting plenty of space for storage or a vehicle. Through the gates and past the garage you enter the large private rear garden presenting flower beds all tucked away within mature shrubbery and fences.
This property is situated on a quiet street tucked away in the sought after village of Brinsworth. Close to many amenities, services and transport links such as stores, cafes, schools and many bus routes throughout Rotherham. This property is also just a five minute drive to the M1 and M18 Motorway and it sits in-between Sheffield and Rotherham.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B