We are proud to present this three double bedroom bungalow located in the rural village of Misterton. This bungalow presents to a high standard offering large living space, family bathroom, study, master bedroom en-suite and generous gardens hosting outbuildings. This bungalow hosts a large seating area outside with a summer house and two outside stores and a driveway to the front of the property for off street parking.
Through the front door into the porch you are presented with a wide entrance hall hosting access into the study/home office also offering access out to the side of the property. Further into the bungalow you are met with both the third bedroom and sat opposite the large kitchen/diner. This room presents to a high standard including appliances such as integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and access out onto the stunning rear garden. Through the entrance hall you are presented with the large master bedroom hosting fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Just opposite the master bedroom sits the very generous living room spanning the right side of the bungalow offering two sets of double doors out onto the decking/rear garden. To the rear of the bungalow you enter the large second double bedroom alongside the stunningly presented family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower.
To the front of the bungalow you are met with a driveway leading up to the side gates and the front door sat alongside a well maintained front garden. Through the side gate the driveway resumes alongside the property closing into a pathway warping around to the private rear garden. The garden hosts generous space with a gravel pathway leading back to a suntrap including a seating gazebo and an outdoor storage. Moreover, the garden also presents a decking that spans the length of the bungalow creating more seating space all surrounded by high fences and mature shrubbery. This bungalow backs onto a field with stunning views creating a quiet, peaceful setting and plenty of walking trails.
The bungalow sits on a quiet street tucked away within the sought after rural village of Misterton. Located close to general stores, takeaways, pubs and many walking trails, this property is perfect for a quiet life away from bustling streets. Misterton is an idyllic village located in-between Doncaster and Gainsborough neighboring several villages all providing shops, post offices and much more.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunningly presented bungalow!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B