3 Colton Street South Yorkshire Doncaster DN10 4AB
Property ID : 3485742
We are proud to market this stunning three bedroom semi detached property spanning three floors. Located in the picturesque village of Misterton close to amenities, services and transport links such as stores, pubs, takeaways and bus routes throughout Doncaster. This home offers a detached garage, long driveway and a private rear garden presenting to a high standard including a patio/seating area. Within the property sits a family bathroom, spacious lounge, an open plan kitchen/diner and a downstairs W/C.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall presenting the stairs to the first floor. To the left you enter the spacious living room, hosting a fireplace and a log burner, leading through into the second entrance hall which presents a side exit to the garage. Within the second entrance hall you are met with a large storage space and access though into the open plan kitchen/diner. The rear of the property hosts a generous amount of space for a dining area and a well presented kitchen, also including double doors out onto the private rear garden.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing, you met are with a storage space sitting alongside the family bathroom hosting facilities, and a bath/shower. To the rear of the home you are presented with the large second bedroom overlooking the well maintained rear garden. Across the landing hosts the large master bedroom presenting ample space and a large window drawing in natural light across the first floor.
Up the stairs to the second floor presents the third double bedroom hosting generous space with skylights flooding the room with natural lighting.
Coming off the quiet street you are presented with a hedged driveway leading down to the side of the property. Alongside the driveway sits the well maintained front garden hosting flower beds and mature shrubbery. To the foot of the driveway you are met with the detached garage including side access out onto the private rear garden. The rear garden presents a slate patio hosting a seating area overlooking the spacious lawn. The rear garden is very secluded, lined with mature shrubbery and flower beds all well kept.
This property sits on a quiet street tucked away within the sought after rural village of Misterton. Located close to general stores, takeaways, pubs and many walking trails, this property is perfect for a quiet life away from bustling streets. Misterton is an idyllic village located in-between Doncaster and Gainsborough neighbouring several villages all providing shops, post offices and much more.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: D