Three bedroom terraced property located in the ever popular town of Worksop situated in the quiet village of Langold. This home offers a large private rear garden with a conservatory, a large driveway for multiple cars and a loft conversion to a fourth bedroom. This property is located close to many amenities, services and transport links such as multiple stores, schools and just a ten minute drive to the A1 Motorway.
Through the front door into the entrance hall you are met with the stairs to the first floor placed in the centre of the home. To the right side of the property you enter the pleasant kitchen/diner hosting a bay window and a large storage cupboard/pantry. Moreover, the kitchen diner includes access out to the private rear garden. Through to the left side of the home sits the generous living room hosting a feature fireplace and a large bay window drawing in plenty of natural lighting. Furthermore, the living room offers access into the well maintained conservatory presenting to a high standard.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the third bedroom presenting a unique layout overlooking the rear garden. Across the hall presents a family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower maintained to a high standard. The front of the home hosts the large master bedroom presenting to a high standard sitting alongside the second double bedroom with stairs up to the loft/second floor.
Coming up the stairs to the second floor/loft conversion you are presented with a fourth bedroom offering a fair amount of space.
To the front of the property you are met with the large driveway fit for multiple vehicles maintained to a good standard. The driveway leads to the property and through the flying freehold you enter the large private rear garden. The generous rear garden offers a patio/seating area alongside the conservatory with a lawn leading to outbuildings all surrounded by high fences and mature shrubbery.
This property is situated in a small village called Langold located on the outskirts the ever popular town of Worksop. This home is close to many amenities, services and transport links such as stores, cafes, schools and bus routes throughout Worksop, Doncaster and the surrounding villages. This property is also just a ten minute drive from the A1 Motorway offering a number of links.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A