21 Droversdale Road South Yorkshire Doncaster DN11 8AH
Property ID : 1969701
We are proud to present this three double bedroom property to the market offering a detached garage, long driveway and a large private rear garden all enclosed within a walled premises. This property includes a large kitchen/diner, spacious living room with garden access and a downstairs W/C all presented to a high standard. This home is located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services and transport links.
Through the front door you are met with the entrance hall sat directly in the center of the property. Straight in front of the entrance are the stairs to the first floor and to the left you have access into the large kitchen/diner hosting appliances and access into rear entrance hall. Within the rear hall sits the utility room which could be apart of the kitchen if the wall is knocked through, and a downstairs W/C sitting next to the rear garden access. Past the under stair cupboard to the right of the property you have access into the generous sized living room offering a fireplace, large window and double door access out to the large rear garden.
Up the stairs to the spacious first floor landing you are presented with a large upstairs shower room/bathroom including facilities and a standing shower cubicle. Alongside the shower room sits the large master bedroom hosting integral storage cupboards. To the right of the property presents the large second bedroom and the smaller third bedroom overlooking the large rear garden.
To the front of the property you are met with a large driveway with enough space for multiple vehicles all within a walled premises. The long driveway leads up to the detached garage sitting alongside a very generous sized private rear garden. The garden hosts four outbuildings, a well maintained patio and several trees and mature shrubbery all properly maintained.
This property sits on a generous corner plot located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include superstores, cafes, bus routes throughout Doncaster and just a five minute drive from the A1 and M18 Motorways offering links across Doncaster, Leeds, Nottingham and much more. Harworth and Bircotes also offers an array of idyllic walks and settings such as woods and trails.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A