28 Droversdale Road South Yorkshire Doncaster DN11 8AJ
Property ID : 3489464
Three bedroom semi detached property situated on a large plot, offering a substantial rear garden, large detached garage and a generous driveway fit for multiple vehicles. Located on a quiet road within the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes, close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include, supermarkets, cafes, schools, bus links and just a five minute drive to the A1 & M18 Motorways.
Moving through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting the stairs to the first floor, and access into the kitchen/diner. The large kitchen/diner presents lots of worktop space, an understairs pantry and access into the generous conservatory. The conservatory offers rear garden access and a downstairs W/C. To the right of the home you are met with the spacious living room including double French doors out onto the patio.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are presented with the family bathroom hosting an airing cupboard, facilities and a bath/shower. Alongside the bathroom sits the large master bedroom including fitted wardrobes and integral storage cupboards. To the right of the home you are met with the third bedroom, and the second double bedroom.
To the front of the home you are met with a low maintenance walled and hedged garden leading to the front door. Sitting alongside this presents the generous driveway fit for multiple vehicles. Moving down the driveway you are presented with the large detached garage and the substantial rear garden. The rear garden hosts a patio, lawn, garden shed, conservatory and flower beds all surrounded by mature shrubbery.
This property sits on a generous plot located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include superstores, cafes, bus routes throughout Doncaster and just a five minute drive from the A1 and M18 Motorways offering links across Doncaster, Leeds, Nottingham and much more. Harworth and Bircotes also offers an array of idyllic walks and settings such as woods and trails.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A