Five Acres, Gibbet Hill Lane, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
14 Five Acres Gibbet Hill Lane South Yorkshire Doncaster DN10 6BQ
Property ID : 3483724
One bedroom one bathroom park home located in the rural village of Scrooby close to idyllic walks, amenities and transport links. This park home is close to towns including supermarkets, bus routes throughout Doncaster and links to the A1 ad M18 Motorway. The park home includes an open plan living room, Stunning kitchen and modern bathroom. The site is situated in a countryside setting surrounded by stunning views and walking trails making this park home perfect for a quiet life away from the hustle and bustle of Doncaster.
Through the front door into the entrance hall/porch you have with access into the main hall. To the left moving to the front of the home sits the well presented breakfast kitchen hosting a large storage space. Alongside the kitchen you are met with the spacious living room drawing in plenty of natural lighting with an additional access point to the gardens. Towards the rear of the park home you are presented with a modern bathroom hosting facilities and a standing shower. Through the hall at the back of the home sits the large double bedroom hosting fitted wardrobes.
The property is tucked away within the Five Acres Site located in the beautiful rural village of Scrooby. This park home is within a gated community down a quiet road away from the busy towns and main roads. Offering an idyllic lifestyle on the site this property is perfect for retirement or a break from the hustle and bustle. Located close to neighbouring towns such as Bawtry and Harworth this property is just five minutes away from supermarkets, amenities, services and transport links such as bus routes throughout Doncaster and links to the A1 and M18 Motorways.
**SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!!** To book your viewing on this beautifully presented park home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A