Two double bedroom countryside cottage situated within the sought after village of Owston Ferry. This property is close to many amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, schools and bus routes throughout the surrounding area. This cottage offers private parking, a balcony with stunning views from the master bedroom, downstairs W/C and open plan kitchen/diner.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall. To the left you are met with the open plan kitchen/diner including modern appliances and lots of workspace. Moving to the right of the home sits the living room hosting a traditional fireplace and storage under the stairs. The living room also presents a cloakroom with access into the W/C and the private rear courtyard.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are presented with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. To the left of the home sits the second double bedroom presented to a high standard. Across the landing you are welcomed into the master bedroom, providing double door access out onto the private balcony. The balcony boasts stunning countryside views across the River Trent.
Exiting the cloakroom you are presented with the private rear courtyard hosting a seating area and access out to the rear. The courtyard is surrounded in greenery creating a peaceful setting. Around to the rear of the cottage you are met with off street parking and one of the villages pubs, The White Hart. This cottage backs onto the River Trent providing walking trails and stunning views.
This property is located in the ever popular village of Owston Ferry. Situated close to many amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, pubs, schools and bus routes throughout Doncaster. Owston Ferry runs alongside the River Trent and is also close to gorgeous neighboring villages, and links to the M18 and M180.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning countryside cottage!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A