Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this three bedroom semi detached property offers a large private rear garden, a driveway for multiple vehicles and an open play layout downstairs. This home boasts a spacious living area, modern kitchen/diner and a shower room on the first floor. Located in the sought after village of Barrow Hill just outside of Chesterfield, this property is close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include general stores, schools, walking trails and a ten minute drive to the M1 Motorway.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting the stairs to the first floor. Moving through the hall you enter the modern kitchen/diner offering a great deal of space and access into the rear porch. The kitchen includes an island with lots of workspace, an induction hob and side access out into the passage. To the front of the home sits the well presented living room with a large window drawing in lots of natura lighting.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the family shower room hosting facilities. Alongside the bathroom sits the large master bedroom offering lots of space and integral storage. To the front of the home you are presented with the third bedroom and the second double bedroom with additional integral storage.
To the front of the home you are met with a large driveway fit for multiple vehicles. Leading down the driveway sits the front entrance and side access into the property. Through the side door you enter the passage hosting three generous outbuildings. Towards the end of the passage through an additional door you are welcomed onto the large private rear garden offering stunning views across the countryside.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac located in the sought after village of Barrow Hill. The village sits on the outskirts of Chesterfield close to amenities, services and transport links. These include general stores, schools, walking trails and just a ten minute drive to the M1 Motorway. Moreover, Barrow Hill sits in between Sheffield, Chesterfield and Stavely including additional services such as banks, hospitals and train stations.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A