New to the market this semi detached three double bedroom three story townhouse is located in the ever popular town of Mexborough. Close to many amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, schools, cafes and bus routes. This property offers an attached garage and driveway keeping vehicles from parking on the street. Moving into the house you are presented with a spacious living room, open plan kitchen/diner and master bedroom en-suite. This home is stunningly presented throughout and boasts a well maintained exterior.
Moving through the front door into the porch, you are welcomed into the long entrance hall presenting a storage cupboard, downstairs W/C and stairs to the first floor. To the end of the hallway you are met with the stunning open plan kitchen/diner, hosting lots of worktop space and double doors out onto the private rear garden.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the modern family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Sitting alongside the bathroom presents the third double bedroom, perfect for a kids room or a home office/study. Moving to the rear of the home you have access into the spacious living room including a gas fireplace surrounded by a stunning mantlepiece.
Finishing the tour of this gorgeous home you find yourself on the landing of the second floor. To the front of the property, you enter the generous sized second bedroom and to the rear sits the large master bedroom, including a private en-suite bathroom presenting to a high standard.
To the front of the property you are presented with a low maintenance front garden layed with stones and chippings. Sitting alongside the front garden is the driveway leading up to the attached garage. The front also hosts mature shrubbery, and access down the side of the home through a fence gate. Moving down the side of the property you are presented with a private rear garden offering a decking, flowerbeds, a well maintained patio and an outdoor bar.
This property is located in the residential town of Mexborough, close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include bus routes, pubs, cafes, restaurants and schools. Mexborough is constantly expanding, and hosts a hospital, academy, and several playing fields. Mexborough is just ten minutes away from the A1 and M18 motorways offering several links across surrounding towns, villages and cities.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C