Hop Barn, North Moor Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
**UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO COLLAPSE OF CHAIN!!** We are delighted to present this unique four double bedroom detached barn conversion to the market. Located in the idyllic village of Walkeringham close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include schools, pubs, restaurants, bus routes throughout Doncaster and just a five minute drive to the A631 offering links to Bawtry, Gainsborough and other surrounding villages. This stunning home offers a generous plot, beautiful gardens and a gated driveway secluding you from the village with a well presented, open plan interior.
Through the front door and the porch you are met with the entrance hall offering access into the utility room/WC. To the right of the front door sits the beautifully presented breakfast kitchen hosting an island workspace and access into the courtyard/private gardens. The kitchen seamlessly transitions into the dining room creating an open plan feel including storage cupboards and access further into the property. Through the dining room you are presented with the spacious lounge hosting a traditional feature fireplace and a built in media wall for a television. To the rear of the property you enter the residential side of the property for the bathrooms, bedrooms and private en-suites. These include the fourth bedroom hosting a walk in wardrobe, access out to the shaded terrace and a private en-suite tucked away hosting facilities and a standing shower. Alongside, the fourth bedroom down the hall you are met with the third and second double bedroom with a large well presented family bathroom including a separate bath and shower. Down the hall to the end of the property you have access into the large master bedroom hosting fitted wardrobes, and access out into the peaceful courtyard/private garden.
The exterior is where this property really sings! The shape of the building wraps onto a beautiful courtyard, baked in sunshine and with a variety of seating and planted areas. When you’re in the courtyard, it feels extremely private and secluded, perfect for entertaining or long evenings eating and drinking outdoors. The property also has a large wooden garage to the front and extensive parking. The gated frontage offers further privacy. To the rear of the property is a long terrace nick named ‘the gin terrace’. This area is accessed through double doors to the rear and is tastefully presented with planting and seating area, on a gravelled base. Lots to explore!
The historic village of Walkeringham has a population of around 1000 people with one local pub. The neighbouring village of Misterton has more in the way of local amenities, including a convenience store, takeaways and public houses. The A631 is close by and gives good access to Gainsborough, which is a much larger town with larger supermarkets and amenities.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this STUNNING family barn conversion!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: E