4 Macaulay Crescent South Yorkshire Doncaster DN3 3BY
Property ID : 3488184
New to the market, this extended three bedroom semi detached property is situated in the sought after village of Armthorpe, offering a gated driveway, private rear garden and a loft conversion. This property also includes an open plan kitchen/diner, spacious lounge and a utility room hosting a downstairs W/C. Armthorpe is a village located just ten minutes from Doncaster City Centre and the amenities it has to offer, these include general stores, cafes and bus routes throughout the city.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall presenting the stairs to the first floor with a large storage space below. To the left of the hall you are met with the spacious living room with a large window drawing in lots of natural lighting. Walking back through the hall towards the rear of the home, you are presented with the open plan kitchen/diner including double door access to the rear garden. To the right of the kitchen sits a large utility room hosting generous worktop space and the downstairs W/C.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the well presented family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Sitting alongside the bathroom is the third double bedroom including integral storage with a large window overlooking the rear garden. In the roof space, the loft has been converted to be used as additional living space. This space is currently being used as a bedroom with dressing room and storage.
To the front of the home you are presented with a fenced and gated driveway leading up towards the side of the property. This property is located on a large corner plot situated within a fence and hedged perimeter. Moving up the driveway alongside the house, you are welcomed onto the well maintained private rear garden hosting flower beds, a patio, lawn and an outdoor storage/shed.
This home is located in the sought after village of Armthorpe close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include general stores, cafes, bus routes throughout the city and just a ten minute drive to the A1 & M18 Motorways. Armthorpe is also just outside of the centre of Doncaster offering links to Doncaster Central Train Station and the amenities the city has to offer.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A