Magnolia House, Doncaster Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Magnolia House Doncaster Road South Yorkshire Doncaster DN10 6NQ
Property ID : 3485925
We are proud to present this stunning five bedroom semi detached home to the market. Situated within a fenced a gated plot, this property offers a generous driveway, private gardens, flower beds and an outdoor storage. Moving inside the property, you are met with two reception rooms, a modern family bathroom and a large open plan kitchen/diner. Located in the stunning market town of Bawtry, situated close to many amenities, services and transport links. Bawtry is a great town for families offering many activities, walking trails, woods and the famous Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting the stairs to the first floor. Moving towards the rear of the property you are met with the spacious living room including double doors out onto the garden, and a large bay window drawing in lots of natural lighting. Back through the entrance hall you have access into the well presented dining room, cloak room and downstairs W/C. To the left of the home sits the stunning kitchen/breakfast bar hosting a pantry and double doors out onto the driveway.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the modern family bathroom hosting facilities, a bath and a shower. Sitting alongside the bathroom you are presented with the second and fourth bedroom overlooking the well maintained gardens. Moving towards the front of the home you have access into the large master bedroom, the third bedroom and the fourth bedroom currently staged as a home office/study.
This property sits within a fenced and gated plot with a large driveway to the front. Sitting alongside the driveway you are met with stunning private gardens, flower beds and a large storage shed. The garden also includes an array of mature shrubbery creating a peaceful and private space for the summer months.
This property is located in the stunning market town of Bawtry. Situated close to many amenities, services and transport links such as bars, restaurants, schools and bus routes throughout Doncaster and the surrounding area. Bawtry is a great town for families offering many activities, walking trails, woods and the famous Yorkshire Wildlife Park. The home is also just a five minute drive to the M18 and A1 Motorways offering commuting links.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B