**CHAIN FREE!!** Three bedroom semi detached property now on the market located in the ever popular village of Bolton-Upon-Dearne. Situated close to many amenities, services and transport links, these include general stores, schools, bus links and just a ten minute drive to the A1 & M18 Motorways. This property is vacant and staged as a blank canvas ready for your personal touch. Offering a driveway, garage, private rear garden and a master bedroom en-suite bathroom.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting a W/C and the stairs to the first floor. To the right you are met with the spacious living room hosting a bay window drawing in lots of natural lighting. Moving to the rear of the home you are presented with the open plan kitchen/diner including double doors out onto the rear garden.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Sitting alongside the bathroom is the second double bedroom overlooking the rear garden. To the front of the home you have access into the third bedroom and the large master bedroom hosting a private en-suite bathroom.
To the front of the property you are met with a driveway leading up to the detached garage. Alongside the garage sits the front garden leading to the side of the house. Moving around to the rear you have access onto the side/rear garden hosting a generous amount of space and privacy.
This home is situated on a quiet street tucked away within the sought after village of Bolton-Upon-Dearne. Located close to many amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, takeaways, cafes and schools. Moreover, there are many bus stops/links around the village and surrounding areas with a train station just two minutes down the road. This property is also just a ten minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorways offering links and easy commutes.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B