We are proud to present this two double bedroom semi detached bungalow to the market, offering a generous corner plot with driveway and a garage. This property hosts a large living room, shower room and a kitchen with rear garden access. This property is situated on a corner plot located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities services and transport links. These include general stores, supermarkets, cafes and bus routes throughout Doncaster.
Through the side entrance into the property, you are met with a spacious hall giving you access into the large shower room hosting facilities and an open standing shower. Across the hall presents a large master bedroom including internal storage cupboards. Back through the hall you move into the generous living room presenting a feature fireplace and a large bay window drawing in lots of natural lighting. Alongside the master bedroom sits the second double bedroom also hosting two internal storage spaces and a large window overlooking the gardens.
This property sits on the corner of Meadow Way as the largest plot on the street. The well maintained garden wraps around from the front of the property to the side where the large driveway resides. The driveway can host multiple cars and leads up to the detached garage which includes a window and two access points.
This property is located in the sought after town of Harworth & Bircotes situated on a quiet estate with rare passing traffic. Harworth & Bircotes is a thriving town with plenty of amenities, services and transport links. These include the superstore, a high street full of shops and bus routes throughout the town, there is also just a ten minute drive to the A1 motorway.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning bungalow!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B