We are proud to present this three bedroom semi detached bungalow to the market offering stunning private gardens, a detached garage and a rear garden outbuilding currently set up as a workshop. This property is situated on a quiet estate located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include supermarkets, cafes, practices, bus routes throughout Doncaster and just a five minute drive to the A1 & M18 Motorways.
Through the side entrance into the bungalow you are presented with the hallway hosting stairs into the loft conversion. Across the hallway presents the third bedroom sitting alongside the large second double bedroom. To the front of the home you are presented with a large master bedroom including integral storage space. Further into the bungalow you are met with the modern shower room hosting facilities and a standing shower. Through the property to the rear sits the spacious living room hosting a modern feature fireplace, access into the kitchen and double doors leading to the well presented conservatory with rear garden access.
Up the stairs to the loft conversion you are met with a bedroom and a large integral storage cupboard. The bedroom is the fourth within the bungalow and includes a skylight drawing in lots of natural lighting.
To the front of the property you are presented with a generous garden hosting flower beds maintained to a high standard. Alongside the garden sits the long driveway leading up to the detached garage. The garage sits on a stunningly presented rear garden also hosting a conservatory, decking, patio and several seating areas. The rear garden is well looked after including greenery such as flower beds, hanging plants, and mature shrubbery all surrounded by high fences.
This property is located in the sought after town of Harworth & Bircotes situated on a quiet estate with rare passing traffic. Harworth & Bircotes is a thriving town with plenty of amenities, services and transport links. These include the superstore, a high street full of shops and bus routes throughout the town, there is also just a ten minute drive to the A1 motorway.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning bungalow!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B