10 Newstead Grove South Yorkshire Doncaster DN11 8FZ
Property ID : 3478808
We are very proud to present this four double bedroom detached home to the market offering a stunning rear garden, garden room and integral garage. This property also hosts a generous kitchen/family dining room all open plan. This house is situated on the popular Simpson Park, located in the sought after town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services and transport links.
Through the front door you enter into the hall hosting the stairs to the first floor and the under stairs cupboard. To the right of the front door you have access into the generous living room hosting a large bay window drawing in lots of natural lighting. To the left of the home presents the integral garage and downstairs W/C. Further into the home you are met with the large open plan kitchen/diner presenting to a high standard offering a separate utility room and access into the stunning garden room.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the large family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. To the front of the property you have access into the large second bedroom and the generous master bedroom hosting a private en-suite, with facilities and a standing shower. To the rear of the home sits the third and fourth double bedroom both overlooking the stunningly presented private rear garden.
To the front of the property sits the large driveway fit for multiple vehicles sat alongside a well maintained garden with mature shrubbery. Down the side of the property to the stunning presented rear garden, you are met with artificial grass, a patio and decking all low maintenance yet highly presentable.
This property is situated on a quiet street on the new build estate Simpson Park. Located in the sought after residential town of Harworth & Bircotes surrounded by an array of amenities such as general stores, takeaways and cafes. This property is also close to many transport links such as bus routes and links to the A1 and M18 Motorway.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this STUNNING FAMILY HOME!!**
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: D