This beautiful family home is presented to a high standard and offers many unique features. The property is situated in the quaint rural village of Owston Ferry and offers stunning river views and open countryside. The property offers ample parking for several cars and a double garage. The gardens offer peace and tranquillity with a stunning balcony to the rear, overlooking the large garden and views beyond. This is a fantastic family home! *CALL US NOW*
Through the front porch into the large entrance hall, you are presented with three double bedrooms, a utility room, bathroom and storage. The utility room offers access into the rear garden. Each of the ground floor bedrooms are tastefully decorated, as is the entrance hall, with a central staircase giving the space a grand feel as you enter the home. The bathroom is well presented with a corner bath and shower, toilet and basin.
The central staircase opens to a spacious landing on the first floor. The landing offers access to an additional WC, storage, master en-suite bedroom, lounge and impressive kitchen-diner. The master bedroom presents lovely garden and river views and is flooded with natural light from the two large windows along one side of the room. The en-suite bathroom offers bath and separate shower cubicle. The lounge is cosy, well presented and gives access to the decked balcony which stretches across the entire rear of the property. Turning right at the top of the stairs, you enter the impressive kitchen-dining space. This space has been designed with family living in mind and is arguably the hub of the home. The kitchen also opens onto the rear balcony making this room a exceptional entertaining space for family events and summer parties. The views from the balcony draw you to the outside, giving the home a peaceful, calming feel.
To the front of the property you are met with a driveway large enough for multiple vehicles, surrounded by flower beds and mature shrubbery, in addition to the double garage. Moving around to the rear of the property you are met with a patio leading under the balcony and down the garden creating a great space in the summertime. The rear garden also hosts a spacious lawn layered with lots of greenery such as wild flowers and mature shrubbery secluding the property. Towards the rear of the garden over the bank, you are met with the River Trent flowing past the house creating idyllic views. The property has several outdoor eating and entertaining spaces and boasts plentiful storage as outbuildings.
This property is located in the sought after village of Owston Ferry, an ideal commuter village. Owston Ferry offers Primary Schools, a lovely period Parish Church and Chapel, old Market Place, community Post Office, Old Smithy Museum, thriving Village Hall and local organisations. The surrounding bridleways and footpaths perfectly cater for walks and equestrian activities. This property is also close to transport links such as a ten minute drive to the M180 Motorway offering links across Doncaster and the surrounding
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this blissful rural home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: E