We are proud to present this three bedroom end of terrace property to the market offering a well presented rear garden, open plan kitchen/diner and spacious living room. This home is located in the ever popular town of Goole close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include general stores, cafes, restaurants and bus routes throughout the town. Moreover, the home is just a five minute drive away from the M62 Motorway.
Through the side entrance to the property you enter the hallway offering access to the stairs to the first floor and the downstairs W/C. To the front of the property you enter the open plan kitchen/diner hosting a large bay window drawing in lots of natural lighting. Through the hallway to the rear of the property you enter the spacious living room offering double door access out to the private rear garden.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. To the rear of the property sits both the third and second bedrooms overlooking the stunningly presented rear garden. Sitting at the front of the property is the large master bedroom hosting plenty of space and two large windows overlooking the front garden drawing in lots of natural light.
The front of the property offers a low maintenance garden layered with slate sat alongside the pathway to the private rear garden. The windows, doors, facias and guttering are all well maintained and present to a high standard. Through the side entrance to the rear garden you are met with a large wooden gazebo hosting a cosy seating area and a swing all surrounded by plants and greenery. To the back of the garden sits a well maintained shed enveloped within mature shrubbery with and additional seating area.
This property is situated on a quiet street/cul-de-sac away from road noise and traffic. The house is located within the sought after town of Goole close to many amenities, services and transport links. Moreover, this home sits just a small walk away from the River Ouse offering idyllic walks and large fields. Finally, this property is only a five minute drive from the M62 Motorway offering links across to Doncaster, Hull and Leeds.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this perfect family home!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B