We are proud to market this three bedroom semi detached property. Offering a double garage, large driveway and a conservatory/utility room. This home is situated on a generous plot within the ever popular town of Conisborough. Close to many amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, cafes, pubs, schools and bus routes. This property includes a private rear garden and a low maintenance front garden presenting to a high standard.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting the stairs to the first floor. Through the entrance hall you are met with the spacious living room hosting a fireplace. Moving to the left side of the home sits the open plan kitchen/diner hosting an array of worktop space, storage and natural lighting. The kitchen also provides access into the garden room/utility room including more space and double doors to the driveway.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are presented with the modern family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Sitting alongside the bathroom presents the large second bedroom including integral storage, and the spacious master bedroom both overlooking the rear garden. To the front of the property you are met with the home office/study which is currently providing access into the loft conversion by a staircase.
The second floor/loft conversion presents a generous amount of space for extra bedrooms, or an additional home office/study.
To the front of the home you are met with a fenced and gated driveway hosting a generous amount of space for multiple vehicles. The driveway also includes a large double garage and access through to the rear garden. Sitting alongside the driveway presents the low maintenance garden. Moving around to the rear of the home you are presented with the private rear garden hosting an artificial lawn, decking and flower beds.
This property is located in Conisbrough close to many amenities such as pubs, restaurants and takeaways. The house sits on a quiet road not far from the main road (A630) which means there are many transport links such as bus routes and links to the M18 and A1 Motorways. This property is also close to a large playing field making it great for walks or a safe place for children to play.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A