63 Queens Crescent South Yorkshire Doncaster DN10 6PY
Property ID : 3486445
Vacant three bedroom semi detached property situated within the ever popular market town of Bawtry. Located close to many amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, schools, restaurants and bus links. This property offers a spacious living room, open plan kitchen/diner, utility room and a conservatory to the rear. This home offers a substantial amount of space to the side and rear opening up opportunities such as extensions.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the porch, leading through to the spacious living room. The living room includes the stairs to the first floor, and double door access into conservatory. Moving through the living room sits the modern open plan kitchen/diner presenting to a high standard. Through the kitchen you are met with the utility room providing extra workspace and access out onto the driveway.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Adjacent to the bathroom sits the third bedroom perfect for a home office/study. To the rear of the home you are presented with the second double bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Alongside the second bedroom sits the large master bedroom offering an integral storage space.
To the front of the home you are met with a walled driveway hosting space for multiple vehicles. Sitting on both sides of the driveway presents low maintenance gravel gardens surrounded by mature shrubbery. Moving down the driveway through the first gate you enter the carport, access into the property and a second gate leading to the rear garden. As this property sits on a large corner plot, both the side and rear gardens host a substantial amount of space perfect for extending or additional outbuildings.
This property is located in the stunning market town of Bawtry. Situated close to many amenities, services and transport links such as bars, restaurants, schools and bus routes throughout Doncaster and the surrounding area. Bawtry is a great town for families offering many activities, walking trails, woods and the famous Yorkshire Wildlife Park. The home is also just a five minute drive to the M18 and A1 Motorways offering commuting links.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A