We are proud to present this modernised three bedroom semi detached home to the market located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes. Situated close to many amenities, services and transport links offering a great deal of exterior and interior space. This property includes a driveway and generous living space with a large living room, separate play room/study and a spacious kitchen/diner all presented to a high standard. Moreover, at the top of the driveway sits a detached garage offering even more off street parking.
Through the front door into the entrance hall you are met with the stairs to the first floor and access into the large living room. The lounge hosts a great deal of space hosting a fireplace and access into the spacious kitchen diner, including a back door out to the garage. To the rear of the property you are presented with a play room/study offering access out to the private rear garden through double doors. This room also hosts a separate shower room hosting facilities and a standing shower cubicle.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the smallest of the three bedrooms sitting alongside the second bedroom both overlooking the stunningly presented private rear garden. Across the landing to the front of the property you are met with the large master bedroom including an integral storage cupboard and a window overlooking the front garden and driveway.
To the front of the property you are presented with a long driveway leading up to the detached garage. Sitting alongside the driveway is the front garden currently in use as a secondary driveway. To the top of the driveway you have access onto the private rear garden through a fence gate. The rear garden hosts a generous amount of space wrapping around the property presenting to a high standard. Moreover, the rear garden also hosts a patio perfect for a seating area or gazebo.
This property is located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services and transport links such as superstores, general shops, cafes and just a five minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorway. The street is set back off the main road offering seclusion and minimal road noise.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A