17 Sawston Close South Yorkshire Doncaster DN4 9BH
Property ID : 3478882
We are proud to present this three double bedroom detached bungalow to the market offering a detached garage, gated driveway, rear conservatory and a spacious lounge/diner. The property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac located in the ever popular town of Balby close to the City Center, transport links and many amenities such as supermarkets, cafes and restaurants.
Through the side entrance into the hall you are presented with access into the spacious lounge/diner hosting a modern feature fireplace and a bay window drawing in lots of natural lighting. Through either the living room or the entrance hall you are met with the well presented modern kitchen including a side exit leading to the private rear garden. Further into the bungalow presents a stunning family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Across the hall you have access into the third bedroom and the large master bedroom presenting to a high standard. At the rear of the property sits the spacious second double bedroom also hosting access into the well maintained conservatory sitting on the rear garden.
To the front of the bungalow you are met with a well maintained walled garden sitting alongside the long gated driveway. The driveway leads up to the detached garage which resides next to the stunningly presented private rear garden. Moreover, the garden hosts a patio, lawn, an outbuilding and flower beds all surrounded by high fences and mature shrubbery.
This property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac located in the sought after town of Balby just five minutes away from Doncaster Town Center. This bungalow is close to many amenities, services and transport links such as supermarkets, cafes, bus routes throughout Doncaster, and just a five minute drive to Doncaster Central Train Station, the A1 and M18 Motorways.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great family bungalow!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C