21 School House Mews South Yorkshire Doncaster DN1 2BZ
Property ID : 3488158
We are proud to market this stunningly presented two double bedroom property to the market located in the sought after city of Doncaster. This home includes off street parking, two well presented en-suite bathrooms and an open plan living room/diner. The property also offers a downstairs W/C, well presented modern kitchen and French doors in the living room out to the rear of the home presenting a tranquil seating terrace.
Through the front door into the entrance hall you are presented with a downstairs W/C and stairs up to the first floor landing. To the right of the hallway sits the well presented modern kitchen including integral appliances. To the rear of the home you are met with the open plan lounge/diner offering lots of space and French doors out to the rear of the property. The living room also hosts a large storage cupboard and presents to a high standard.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are presented with the large master bedroom hosting a private en-suite with a standing shower and a large storage cupboard. To the rear of the home sits the second double bedroom hosting lots of space and the second en-suite bathroom including facilities and a bath/shower.
The property is located in the ever popular city of Doncaster situated close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include supermarkets, general stores, cafes, restaurants and pubs. Doncaster is also home to Doncaster Central Train Station which is just five minutes from the property along with access to both the A1 & M18 Motorways. Doncaster is also filled with bus stops/routes that travel through the city and the surrounding towns/villages/suburbs.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B