We are proud to present this three double bedroom detached property to the market offering a large driveway, garage, large private gardens and several reception rooms. This countryside home is located in the ever tranquil village of Fosterhouses just ten minutes from the popular market town of Thorne. Within the property you are presented with a large breakfast kitchen, conservatory, games room and a spacious living room with a bay window.
Entering through the front door on the left of the home you are met with the spacious entrance hall hosting stairs to the first floor and access into the central corridor. Through the corridor you enter the large family bathroom hosting facilities, a standing shower and a free standing bath. To the front of the property sits the large living room hosting a bay window and access into the well presented games room. Further into the home you are met with a spacious breakfast kitchen with several countertops, appliances and a utility room located alongside. To the rear of this house presents a large conservatory/orangery hosting lots of space for seating with double door access out to the stunning private rear garden.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you have access into the smallest of the three bedroom overlooking the well presented front garden. Adjacent to this bedroom sits the large second bedroom hosting a large cupboard for additional storage. To the right of the property you are presented with the large master bedroom hosting a spacious integral storage cupboard, a private W/C and an additional loft/storage space.
To the front of the property you are met with two large driveways with one leading up to the garage. Sitting in-between either driveway is the well maintained front garden hosting mature shrubbery. Down either side of the property you enter the large private rear garden stunningly presented throughout. To one side of the garden sits the patio hosting the conservatory, seating areas and a shed. The rest of the garden is lawned and surrounded by a low wall and mature shrubbery. The garden also hosts a gazebo seating area overlooking the stunning fields of Fosterhouses.
This property is located in the peaceful village of Fosterhouses just ten minutes away from the nearest market town of Thorne. Fosterhouses is a very small village creating a private community. The nearest towns are a ten minute drive from the village hosting all necessary amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, cafes and recreational areas like the fishing ponds. Fosterhouses hosts a small number of bus stops linking to central Doncaster and the surrounding area ensuring this area is still close to public transport.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning countryside home!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: D