119 Station Road South Yorkshire Doncaster DN10 6QD
Property ID : 3488329
**CHAIN FREE!!** Semi detached, three bedroom home situated in the ever popular market town of Bawtry. This property offers three generous reception rooms, a private rear garden, gated driveway and utility room hosting a W/C. The home is situated on a quiet road tucked away within the town, located close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include general stores, schools, restaurants and bus links. Bawtry is also just a ten minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorways.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the porch, and then the entrance hall hosting the stairs to the first floor. Through the hallway you have access into the dining room and the utility room also including a W/C. The dining room offers links into both the living room and the garden room to the rear, creating a great space for the family. Into the garden room you are met with double doors onto the rear garden and access into the kitchen.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are presented with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Moving to the front of the property you are met with the third bedroom and second bedroom offering generous space. Towards the back of the home sits the large master bedroom overlooking the stunningly presented rear garden.
To the front of the property you are met with a gated driveway hosting space for multiple vehicles. Moving down the side of the property you have access to the well presented private rear garden. The garden hosts a low maintenance lawn, flower beds, mature shrubbery and a garden store/shed.
This property is located in the stunning market town of Bawtry. Situated close to many amenities, services and transport links such as bars, restaurants, schools and bus routes throughout Doncaster and the surrounding area. Bawtry is a great town for families offering many activities, walking trails, woods and the famous Yorkshire Wildlife Park. The home is also just a five minute drive to the M18 and A1 Motorways offering commuting links.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A