New to the market this two bedroom property offers a blank canvas perfect for an investment. Located in the ever popular town of Worksop, this home presents a private rear yard, a brick outhouse which can be used for valuable storage and access to many amenities, services and transport links.
Kitchen – 1.70m x 3.4m Fitted with a range of kitchen eye and base level units complete with electric oven, double glazed window and a radiator.
Dining room – 2.80 x 3.05m Magnolia decoration, biscuit carpet, radiator and rear facing window.
lounge 4.24 x 3.77 is at the front of the property passed an under stairs cupboard which is ideal for shoes and coats. The front lounge is a good size and decorated in neutral colours with magnolia walls, radiator and front double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 – 3.67m x 3.79m, the main bedroom is at the front of the property and comes with a range of built in storage and wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 – 2.86 x3.52m is also a double in size, has two full size storage cupboards and is Freshly painted in neutral colours. Wall mounted radiator and double glazed windows.
Bathroom – 2.25m x 1.64m The family bathroom has a modern white 3 piece suite with chrome taps. An over bath shower with glass screen and grey tile effect vinyl flooring
In addition to the small rear yard, there is an open garden area to the rear which could be brought into use with a little work should you require it.
This property is located in the residential village of Cresswell just five minutes out of Worksop. This house is surrounded by an array of amenities and services such as general stores, takeaways and the medical center. Moreover, Welbeck Street is just two minutes from Cresswell train station offering links to Nottingham and Worksop.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great investment opportunity!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A