11 Akeferry Road South Yorkshire Doncaster DN9 2DX
Property ID : 3486066
This two double bedroom detached bungalow offers a great deal of living space and is sold with no chain. The property is well positioned on a generous plot with mature gardens, driveway and garage. The property boasts a large conservatory, large double lounge and separate dining space. Although marketed as a two bedroom bungalow, the second floor has been converted into a third bedroom and study space. A great bungalow all in all. Viewings highly recommended.
The entrance hall to the property leads you across to the dining area of the property. The dining area is set off the kitchen and could easily be opened up to create an open plan kitchen-dining area. Opposite the kitchen is the double lounge with large window to the front of the room, bringing lots of natural light into the space. The bathroom and WC are separate along the main corridor of the property. Off the kitchen is the large conservatory with double access to the driveway and rear garden.
Stairs from the kitchen lead up into the roof space. The roof space has been historically converted into additional living space. This space is currently divided centrally into a study area on one side and additional bedroom space on the other.
The property boasts a large driveway and garage. The front of the property has a private garden surrounded by mature shrubbery and trees, making the property very secluded from the road. To the rear is the enclosed garden, again, with mature trees and shrubbery. There is an outbuilding in the rear garden which could offer a number of uses.
The ever popular village of Westwoodside is located between Scunthorpe and Doncaster. The villages of Haxey and Epworth are both nearby and are popular for shopping, bars and restaurants. Westwoodside itself has a pub, shop, hairdressers and takeaways. The village has excellent access to the main motorway network including the M18 and M180.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great detached bungalow!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C