This three bedroom semi detached property includes two generous reception rooms, a downstairs shower room with facilities, and a breakfast kitchen. Moving outside the home you are met with a large driveway fit for multiple vehicles, a detached garage, and a sizeable private rear garden. This house is situated within the rural village of Keadby, located on a quiet street tucked away. While Keadby is a countryside village, it still offers amenities, services and transport links such as stores, schools, walking trails and bus routes into neighbouring villages.
Moving through the front door, you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting a storage space sitting under the stairs to the first floor. To the left of the home you are met with the spacious living room hosting two large windows drawing in natural light. Sitting alongside the living room presents the dining room including access into the pantry/utility room. Moving through the dining room you enter the breakfast kitchen, which leads into the shower room hosting facilities, and a rear access point.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities, a storage cupboard and a bath/shower. Adjacent to the bathroom you enter the third bedroom overlooking the driveway. To the rear of the home sits both the master bedroom and the second double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
This home is set back from the main road creating a large verge and mature shrubbery. This creates a private setting as you exit the road and enter the large driveway fit for multiple vehicles. The drive runs past the front garden, along the side of the home leading to the detached garage. As you enter the private rear garden, you are met with a patio, flower beds and more shrubbery. This leads onto the substantial rear lawn hosting a garden shed, and space as far as the eye can see.
This property is situated on a quiet street tucked away within the rural village of Keadby. Sitting close to amenities, services and transport links such as stores, schools, walking trails and bus routes into neighboring villages. Keadby resides close to villages such as Gunness, Althorpe and Ealand. This home is also just a ten minute drive from Scunthorpe providing additional stores, restaurants and transport links like Scunthorpe Train Station.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A