New to the market this modern three bedroom semi detached home offers a great deal of space. Situated on a large plot within the sought after village of Owston Ferry presenting a large driveway, outdoor workshop/storage and two large well presented gardens. Moving inside the home you are met with a spacious living room, downstairs W/C, modern kitchen with utility room and a dining room/garden room to the rear.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting the stairs to the first floor and access into the property. To the left you enter the spacious lounge presenting a modern feature fireplace and a large bay window to the front. Towards the rear of the home you are met with the modern kitchen and utility room hosting a downstairs W/C and access out to the driveway. Moving through the kitchen you enter the stunning dining room/garden room including two large skylights and a bi-fold door creating an outside inside feel to the home.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with a family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Across the hall you are met with the third bedroom sitting alongside the large master bedroom both overlooking the front garden. To the rear of the home you enter the large second double bedroom presenting to a high standard.
To the front of the property you are presented with a well maintained front garden and driveway sitting within a fence and double gate. Moving down the drive past the property you are met with a second set of double gates. Around to the rear of the garden you are presented with a stunning lawn, patio and an outdoor workshop/storage shed. The rear garden offers idyllic views across the countryside.
This property is located in the ever popular village of Owston Ferry. Situated close to many amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, schools and bus routes throughout Doncaster. Owston Ferry is also close to gorgeous neighboring villages and links to the M18 and M180.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B