86 Moat House Way South Yorkshire Doncaster DN12 3GF
Property ID : 3478683
New to the market, we are proud to present this recently extended four double bedroom property offering a generous open plan kitchen/diner hosting skylights and bi-fold doors out to the stunning rear garden. The home also offers a generous lounge, well presented bar room, downstairs W/C and a master bedroom en-suite. This home is located in the ever popular village of Conisbrough close to many amenities, services and transport links. The property includes a wireless intruder alarm and modern appliances throughout. There is parking at the front of the property.
Through the front door and the porch you enter the spacious hall hosting the stairs to the first floor. To the right of the entrance sits the generous living room including a large storage space under the stairs and a modern feature fireplace. Through the living room to the rear of the property you are met with the generous breakfast/kitchen/dining room offering appliances such as the cooker and fridge freezer. This open plan naturally lit room presents to a high standard offering skylights and bi-fold doors out to the rear garden. To the side of the garden room you are met with the downstairs W/C, utility room and the exit out to the side of the home.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are presented with a storage cupboard and access into the large fourth double bedroom. Alongside the bedroom sits the modern family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. To the left of the property you have access into the large second double bedroom which overlooks the stunning private rear garden. Across the landing you are presented with the large third bedroom hosting an integral storage cupboard sitting alongside the master bedroom. The master bedroom presents to a high standard offering a private en-suite including facilities and a standing shower cubicle. The bedrooms have had new carpets down and fitted wardrobes installed.
To the front of the property you are presented with a large resin driveway fit for multiple vehicles. The driveway leads to the front door and either side to the property offering access to the stunning private rear garden. To the rear of the home you are met with a well maintained patio and artificial grass. The patio includes a seating area and sun trap while the balcony to the properties rear entrance is lined with nightlights creating a lively garden. The outside also hosts CCTV surveillance and an electric car charging port.
This property is located in Conisbrough close to many amenities such as pubs, restaurants and takeaways. The house sits on a quiet road not far from the main road (A630) which means there are many transport links such as bus routes and links to the M18 and A1 Motorways. This property is also close to a large playing field making it great for walks or a safe place for children to play.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this STUNNING FAMILY HOME!!**
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: D