We are proud to present this three double bedroom detached bungalow to the market offering stunningly presented gardens, a detached garage and two large driveways. This property has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is situated in the countryside village of Westwoodside close to amenities, services and transport links. These include access to pubs, schools and bus routes throughout Doncaster. This bungalow also includes a master bedroom ensuite, separate study/home office and a large kitchen/diner. The loft space has also been fully boarded to give excellent storage and can easily convert to a fourth bedroom.
Through the front door into the entrance hall you are presented with access into the large living room hosting a feature fireplace. The living room leads into the home office/study and the separate boiler room. From the study you enter the third double bedroom which is currently staged as a second sitting room. Through the living room back into the centre of the property, you are met with a large hall. The hall offers access into the large kitchen/diner hosting appliances and an exit out to one of the driveways the home offers. From the inner hall of the property you are also granted access into the well presented shower room hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Moreover, this central hub also connects to the large second bedroom and the master bedroom offering a private ensuite with a bath/shower.
To the front of the property you are met with a stunningly presented walled garden surrounded in mature shrubbery and flower beds. On either side of the garden sits two gated driveways with the left side leading down to the detached garage. Down the left of right side of the property you enter the well maintained private rear garden hosting a patio, outdoor storage and a seating area. The rear garden is enclosed within a high wall maintaining privacy.
This property is located in the peaceful village of Westwoodside situated on a quiet road with rare passing traffic. This property is located close to amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, dog grooming and bus routes throughout the village. This property is just a ten minute drive from the neighbouring villages giving you complete seclusion while still being close enough for shopping etc.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning countryside home!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C