We are proud to present this stunning two double bedroom home to the market offering a detached garage, driveway and a large private rear garden. This home is located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services and transport links, these include supermarkets, general stores, bus routes throughout Doncaster and just a five minute drive to the M18 & A1 Motorways.
Through the front door into the entrance hall you are presented with the stairs to the first floor and access into the lounge. The living room presents to a high standard offering a log/solid fuel burner. Through the living room into the beautiful kitchen/diner you are met with a kitchen island all well presented with a bi-fold door to the rear. On the left of the home sits the utility room and the downstairs W/C.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the well maintained family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Across the landing sits the large master bedroom including fitted wardrobes hosting lots of space and natural lighting. To the rear of the home you are presented with the second double bedroom presenting to a high standard overlooking the stunning rear garden.
To the front of the home you are met with a low wall opening onto the long driveway leading down to the detached garage. The driveway leads around to the generous private rear garden offering a patio, seating area with an additional garden. The second part to the garden hosts flower beds extra seating space and a well maintained decking.
Harworth remains an ever popular town for families, having great local facilities and amenities on hand. This property is located on a quiet street but is close to local amenities such as shops, schools, bars and takeaways. The local transport links to the A1 and M1 motorways make Harworth very popular with commuters.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A