This two double bedroom property is new to the market offering a large private rear garden, two generous reception rooms, and an attic room with a skylight. The home is located within the ever popular town of Dinnington, tucked away on a quiet estate. Close to many amenities, services and transport links, including supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, schools and bus routes across the town.
Through the front door you enter the spacious living room hosting a feature fireplace with an electric heater, and a large window drawing in lots of natural light. Moving through the living room you enter the large dining room presenting the stairs to the first floor, with a storage cupboard underneath. To the rear of the home are met with the kitchen including access out onto the private rear garden.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the large master bedroom presenting a storage space, integral wardrobes and two large windows drawing in lots of natural light. Down the hall you are presented with both a second double bedroom , and a family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. The landing also includes access up into the attic which has been converted, carpeted and offers a skylight pulling down natural light.
To the front of the property you are met with a low maintenance walled and gated garden leading to the front door. Down the right side of the home through the flying freehold, you enter the spacious private rear garden. The garden hosts a two patios, a seating area, a lawn and a shed all surrounded by flower beds and mature shrubbery. At the rear of the garden you are presented with double gates boasting off street parking.
This property is situated on a quiet estate tucked away within the ever popular town of Dinnington. Set back just two minutes from the main road, this home is close to many amenities, services and transport links, such as supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, schools and bus routes throughout the town. Dinnington also neighbors towns like Worksop, Oldcotes and Rotherham offering more services such as train stations, hospitals and recreational parks/fields.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this GREAT FIRST TIME BUY!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A