11 Whitbeck Close South Yorkshire Doncaster DN11 9DZ
Property ID : 3486681
This idyllic bungalow presents an open plan kitchen/diner offering an island, breakfast bar and bi-fold doors to the rear. Towards the left of the home sits the large master bedroom adjoined to a private en-suite bathroom. The bungalow also boasts a dressing room, separate utility room and a family shower room all beautifully presented. Moving outside you are met with two large driveways, a detached garage and low maintenance gardens hosting flower beds and mature shrubbery.
Moving through the front door you enter the porch, welcoming you into the property. As you enter the generous living room you are met with a gas fire and access into the kitchen/diner. Moving into the open plan kitchen/diner you are you have access to a breakfast bar, island worktops and a large bi-fold door to the rear. The kitchen is stunningly presented and draws in lots of natural light. Through the hallway you are greeted with the family shower room also including facilities, and a separate utility room with a exterior door. Adjacent to this sits the third and second bedrooms with the second double bedroom offering generous space. Moving back through the hall you are met with a dressing room separating the bungalow from the large master bedroom and private en-suite. The en-suite bathroom provides a seamless modern shower, facilities and a generous bath, beautifully presented throughout.
To the front of this bungalow, you are met with a walled garden sitting alongside a large paved driveway fit for multiple vehicles. Moving to the end of the garden through a fence gate, you enter the second low maintenance garden providing a lawn and mature shrubbery. The garden is surrounded by a wall with a sliding gate providing access to the second driveway. The drive is fit for multiple vehicles, and leads up to the detached garage with an electric door, and an additional side entrance. The property sits on a large corner plot creating generous outdoor space.
This bungalow is situated on a quiet street tucked away within the sought after village of Wadworth. Close to many amenities, services and transport links such as, stores, pubs, restaurants and bus links throughout Doncaster. Moreover, this property sits close to several playing fields and parks such as the Wadworth Brazier and the Wadworth Cricket Club and neighbours the ever popular market town of Tickhill.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great detached bungalow!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C