4 Brailsford Court South Yorkshire Doncaster DN11 8GA
Property ID : 3492031
Brand new three bedroom detached bungalow offering a generous driveway, private rear garden and an EPC grade B. Within the bungalow you are met with a substantial open plan living area, private en-suite bathroom, and bi-fold doors to the rear. This property is situated within the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes, close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include supermarkets, schools, bus routes and just a five minute drive to the M18 & A1 Motorways. This bungalow also includes an ten year NHBC warranty beginning in 2023.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the spacious entrance hall. To the right of the entrance sits the third bedroom presenting to a high standard. Moving further into the home you enter the large living area. This consists of the lounge, kitchen/diner and bi-fold doors out onto the rear garden. To the left of the bungalow sits the second double bedroom and the family bathroom presenting facilities and a bath/shower. The rear of the home presents a substantial master bedroom hosting access to the rear garden, and a private en-suite shower room. This bungalow presents skylights, picture frame windows and a utility room.
To the front of the home, you are met with a generous driveway and a low maintenance front garden presenting to a high standard. Moving around to the rear you are welcomed onto the private rear garden including a patio, lawn, flower beds, and a decking/seating area. The rear also includes a large shed/summerhouse.
This property is located in the sought after town of Harworth & Bircotes situated on a quiet estate with rare passing traffic. Harworth & Bircotes is a thriving town with plenty of amenities, services and transport links. These include two superstores, a high street full of shops, schools, and bus routes throughout the town. It is also just a five minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorways offering additional links.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning detached bungalow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C