We are proud to present this four double bedroom detached countryside home to the market, offering a long driveway, an integral garage and two large stunning gardens. Situated in the sought after rural village of Beckingham close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include general stores, schools, bus stops and just a fifteen minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorways. Within the home you are met with an open plan kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs W/C and a master bedroom en-suite.
Through the front door into the porch, you are then welcomed into the spacious entrance hall hosting a downstairs W/C and a large storage space below the stairs. To the left of the home you enter the large living room presenting a feature fireplace. Moving through the home towards the rear sits a stunning open plan kitchen/diner, hosting an island worktop, bi-fold doors and sliding doors out onto the private rear garden. Moreover, the kitchen includes integral access into the large garage and utility room.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the fourth double bedroom. Sitting alongside the fourth room presents the large master bedroom including a private en-suite and fitted wardrobes. Moving to the rear of the property you have access into the large second bedroom and the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Next to the bathroom sits the third double bedroom currently staged as a home office/study.
To the front of the property you are met with a long driveway leading up towards the spacious garage. Sitting alongside the driveway is the well maintained front garden hosting flower beds and mature shrubbery. Moving to the private rear garden you are presented with a generous space including a patio, shed, flower beds and a well kept lawn. The patio boasts a seating area and access into the kitchen and the utility room.
This property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac located in the rural village of Beckingham. The home is located close to amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, schools, pubs and bus stops throughout the village. Beckingham is also just a fifteen minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorways. The village of Beckingham is just five minutes away from Gainsborough, which is a large town filled with lots to do and transport links.
To Note: Planning has been granted on this property to extend. For more information, please use planning reference – 22/00745/HSE.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this blissful rural home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: D