New to the market this two double bedroom terraced property offering a driveway, private rear garden, downstairs W/C, family bathroom upstairs and an open plan kitchen/diner. This property is located in the ever expanding town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities services and transport links. These include supermarkets, cafes, general stores and bus routes throughout Doncaster and the surrounding villages. The home is also just five minutes away from the A1 and M18 Motorways.
Through the front door you enter the porch leading through to the spacious living room hosting a large bay window and stairs to the first floor. Through the living room you enter the corridor hosting a large storage cupboard and the downstairs W/C. To the rear of the property you enter the open plan kitchen/diner presenting to a high standard offering double door access out to the private rear garden.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are presenting with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. To the rear of the property is the second double bedroom hosting plenty of space overlooking the private rear garden. To the front of the home sits the large master bedroom hosting a large storage cupboard overlooking the well presented driveway/front garden.
To the front of the property is the driveway leading to the front door accompanied by mature shrubbery. To the rear of the property through the home you are met with a long well presented private rear garden hosting a patio, lawn and rear access to and from the garden.
Harworth remains an ever popular town for families, having great local facilities and amenities on hand. This property is located on a quiet street but is close to local amenities such as shops, schools, bars and takeaways. The local transport links to the A1 and M1 motorways make Harworth very popular with commuters.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A