119 Ironside Road South Yorkshire Sheffield S14 1FL
Property ID : 3486392
New to the market this three bedroom terraced property is situated on a quiet street tucked away within the bustling city of Sheffield. This property is positioned in-between Gleadless and Norton secluded from busy streets and built up areas. Within the home you are presented with a spacious lounge, well presented kitchen and a bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower.
Through the front door into the separate porch, you are then welcomed into the entrance hall presenting the stairs to the first floor. Moving through the entrance hall you have access into the well presented kitchen hosting a large window drawing in lots of natural lighting. Moving towards the rear of the home you are met with the spacious living room hosting double French doors out onto the private rear garden.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are presented with three bedrooms and the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, over bath shower and facilities.
The property boasts a fully enclosed rear garden with decked patio area.
This property is ideally located with excellent transport links and access to local amenities, including shops, takeaways and schools.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great Investment!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A