Two double bedroom semi detached property perfect for a first time buyer! Offering an open plan kitchen/diner drawing in lots of natural light, and a spacious living room to the front. This home includes a downstairs W/C and a large private rear garden through double doors. This property is situated within the sought after village of Rossington close to many amenities, services and transport links and boasts an EPC grade B.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the porch leading through to the living room. The lounge offers lots of space and hosts the staircase to the first floor. Moving towards the rear of the home you are met with the downstairs W/C and a large storage cupboard under the stairs. Through the hallway you are presented with the open plan kitchen/diner hosting double doors to the garden drawing in lots of natural light.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. To the front of the property you are presented with the master bedroom hosting a large integral storage cupboard. Moving back through the landing you enter the second double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
To the front of the home you are met with a well maintained garden. Along the side of the home sits a paved pathway leading onto the large private rear garden. The garden is currently staged as a blank canvas and hosts double door access into the home.
This property is located in the sought after village of Rossington close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include access to pubs, restaurants, cafes and schools with many bus stops and routes that will take you through Doncaster. This property is also just a five minute drive to the Great North Road offering links to the M18 and A1 Motorways.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A