We are proud to bring this three double bedroom detached bungalow to the market, offering a double garage, driveway, orangery and an outbuilding currently staged as a home office/study/store. Within the bungalow you are met with an open plan living room/diner, spacious kitchen spanning the property and a stunning family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. This property is located in the ever popular town of Barton-Upon-Humber situated on a quiet street tucked away from road noise and built up areas. The home is surrounded by amenities, schools, transport links such as the A15 and A180 road networks.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the warm entrance hall presenting beautiful tiling and wood panelling across the walls. To the left of the hall you enter the large master bedroom presenting fitted wardrobes. Towards the end of the hall sits a stunning family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower alongside the second and third double bedrooms both overlooking the rear garden. Moving through the hall to the right of the property you enter the large open plan living room/diner presenting a log burner and large windows pulling natural lighting throughout the bungalow. The living room also hosts a conservatory to the rear and access into the spacious kitchen with plentiful workspace, breakfast bar and a side exit.
To the front of the bungalow you are presented with a walled and gated garden hosting flower beds and mature shrubbery. Alongside the front garden sits the well maintained driveway leading up to the side gate. Moving around to the side of the bungalow you are presented with a large double garage and a home office/study situated in a purpose built outbuilding. Past the outbuildings you enter the stunningly presented private rear garden hosting a patio, conservatory and an idyllic lawn perfect for anyone with green fingers!! The lawn is bordered with mature shrubbery and flower beds all surrounding the seating area/patio.
This property is situated on a quiet street tucked away on the outskirts of Barton-upon-Humber. Located close to many amenities, services and transport links such as pubs, schools, parks and bus routes throughout the surrounding areas. This property is also just a twenty minute drive into Hull and five minutes to the A15 and A180 road networks.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunningly presented bungalow!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C