16 Middlefield Close South Yorkshire Doncaster DN7 4GB
Property ID : 3490194
This three bedroom detached family home is situated within the ever popular village of Dunscroft. Sitting on a favourable plot, tucked away within a quiet estate. This property is also close to many amenities, services and transport links such as stores, schools, restaurants, bus routes and a short drive to the A1 & M18 Motorways. Within the home you are met with an open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs W/C, and a master bedroom en-suite.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the long entrance hall hosting a W/C, storage cupboard and the stairs to the first floor. To the right of the hall you are met with the spacious lounge providing a large picture window drawing in lots of natural light. Moving towards the rear of the home you are presented with the open plan kitchen/diner. The dining quarter includes double doors out onto the rear garden and the kitchen presents lots of worktop space with a breakfast bar.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the airing cupboard, and a family bathroom providing facilities and a bath/shower. Alongside the bathroom sits the large second double bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Adjacent to this, you are met with the third bedroom including integral storage, and the generous master bedroom. The master includes a private en-suite shower room also providing facilities.
To the front of the property you are presented with a long driveway leading down to the detached garage. Alongside the driveway is a small front garden with mature shrubbery presenting to a high standard. Down the side of the property to the rear, you enter onto the patio leading down to artificial grass. The rear garden also includes a well maintained decking/seating area, perfect for the summer months.
This property is situated on a quiet estate, tucked away in the sought after village of Dunscroft. Close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include superstores, cafes and bus routes throughout Doncaster. This property is located just five minutes away from the M18 and M180 Motorways giving you links to other cities and towns such as Sheffield, Scunthope and York.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C