We are proud to market this stunning recently renovated four bedroom rural home situated in the sought after village of Wrawby. This property is located close to amenities, services and transport links which include shops, schools pubs and just a five minute drive to the M180 Motorway. Within this stunning home you are met with two spacious reception rooms, a modern kitchen, master bedroom en-suite, and a cosy garden room/conservatory. Externally this home presents a double garage, driveway and a large private rear garden hosting an outdoor gym/summer house.
Entering the property though the front porch, you are welcomed into the spacious entrance hall. Within the hallway you have access into the W/C and the stairs to the first floor, the hallway also hosts a large understairs storage. Moving into the property you enter the modern kitchen providing a generous amount of workspace, and access out to the side of the home. Alongside the kitchen sits the well presented dining room, and the lounge hosting a solid fuel burner. The lounge and the diner both provide double door access into the large garden room/conservatory,
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing you are presented with a modern shower room hosting facilities. Across the hall you are met with the large master bedroom hosting a generous amount of space and access into the private en-suite. Alongside the master bedroom you are welcomed into both the third bedroom and the second double bedroom both overlooking the rear garden. To the front of the home offers the fourth bedroom perfect for a home office or play room.
To the front of this stunning rural home, you are met with a low maintenance garden sitting alongside the driveway fit for multiple vehicles. At the top of the driveway presents a large double garage detached from the property providing access to the rear. Moving around to the back of the home, you are met with the large private rear garden hosting a lawn, patio, seating area and an outbuilding/shed. Moreover, the rear garden presents a large outdoor gym/summer house fitted with electrics and an additional log burner.
This property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac located in the rural village of Wrawby. While being secluded away from the hustle and bustle of town life, this stunning home offers access to amenities, services and transport links. These include pubs, schools, walking trails and just a five minute drive to the M180 Motorway. Moreover, the village of Wrawby neighbours with towns such as Brigg and Scunthorpe offering much more such as banks, hospitals and train stations.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning countryside home!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: D