14 Perrot Court South Yorkshire Mexborough S64 8FA
Property ID : 3488964
Three bedroom semi detached property situated on a quiet cul-de-sac within the sought after town of Swinton. This home sits on a new build estate just five minutes away from an array of amenities, services and transport links. This stunning home offers a private rear garden, driveway for multiple vehicles and a private bar/summer house. Moving into the property you are presented with an open plan kitchen/diner, a spacious living room and a downstairs W/C
Through the front door you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting stairs to the first floor, and access into the kitchen/diner. The kitchen offers appliances such as a fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine. Moving into the dining area you are presented with access into the downstairs W/C and the living room. The spacious living room offers double door access out onto the patio also drawing in lots of natural lighting.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the third bedroom perfect for a home office/study. Alongside the third bedroom sits the larger second bedroom overlooking the stunning rear garden. Moving towards the front of the home presents the modern family bathroom including facilities and a bath/shower. Sat at the front of the property is the large master double bedroom drawing in lots of natural lighting.
To the front of the property you are presented with a long driveway large enough for multiple vehicles. Alongside the driveway sits a well maintained maintained garden. To the top of the driveway you are met with fence gates allowing access onto the private rear garden hosting a lawn, slate patio and private bar/summer house.
This property is located in the ever popular town of Swinton close to many amenities, services ad transport links. These include general stores, pubs, cafes, bus routes and Swinton Train Station just around the corner. This home sits in a very favourable location as it neighbours several towns such as Mexborough, Wath-Upon-Dearne and Rawmarsh. These towns all contain high streets with services such as banks, hospitals and supermarkets.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this STUNNING FAMILY HOME!!**
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B