58 President Place South Yorkshire Doncaster DN11 8FA
Property ID : 3492779
Four bedroom detached property offering a large driveway, private rear garden, generous garage, and an EPC grade B. Within the home you are presented with an open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs W/C and a master bedroom en-suite. Tucked away in the corner. this stunning home is located in the sought after town of Harworth & Bircotes, situated close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include supermarkets, stores, schools, bus links and just a five minute drive to the M18 and A1 Motorways.
Through the front door, you are welcomed into the entrance hall hosting stairs to the first floor. To the left you enter the spacious living room providing a large window drawing in lots of natural light. Moving to the rear of the home through double doors, you are presented with the open plan kitchen/diner including understairs storage, double doors out onto the rear garden and access into the utility room. Within the utility you are met with a W/C, additional worktop space, and a door leading outside.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the family bathroom providing facilities and a bath/shower. Sitting on either side of the bathroom presents the third and fourth bedrooms overlooking the rear garden. Across the hall to the front of the home, you are presented with the second double bedroom, and the spacious master bedroom. The master includes fitted wardrobes, integral storage space, and a private en-suite shower room.
To the front of this home you are met with a double driveway sitting alongside a low maintenance garden. The driveway leads to the attached garage creating additional off street parking or storage space. Moving down the side of the property you are presented with the large private rear garden, offering a well kept lawn, seating area and garden shed. The rear garden also offers access into the home through double doors.
This property is situated on a quiet estate, tucked away in the ever popular residential town of Harworth and Bircotes. This property is surrounded by an array of amenities, services and transport links such as general shops, superstores, takeaways, bus routes and links to the A1 and M18 Motorways. Harworth and Bircotes is situated in-between both Bawtry and Tickhill and is just a fifteen minute drive to the City Center.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this stunning family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C