29 Wellington Drive South Yorkshire Doncaster DN9 3FD
Property ID : 3491554
We are proud to market this four double bedroom detached house located within the sought after rural village of Finningley. Sitting on a beautiful countryside estate close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include pubs, stores, schools, bus links and just a five minute drive to the M18 and A1 Motorways. This home boasts a large driveway fit for multiple vehicles, an attached garage and a large private rear garden. Moving inside the home you are presented with an open plan kitchen/diner, spacious living room, family bathroom and a master bedroom en-suite shower room.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the spacious entrance hall including a W/C, storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor. To the right of the hallway you are presented with the generous living room providing an understairs storage, and a large bay window pulling in natural lighting. Towards the rear of the home sits the stunningly presented open plan kitchen/diner providing substantial worktop space, a kitchen island and double doors to the garden. Through the dining quarter you enter into the utility room offering additional worktop space, and an extra door out onto the garden.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Sitting on either side of the bathroom presents the third and fourth double bedrooms overlooking the rear garden. The third bedroom also includes fitted wardrobes. The landing also provides access into the loft, airing cupboard and the second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. To the front of the property you enter the generous master bedroom offering fitted wardrobes, and a private en-suite shower room.
To the front of this property you are met with a low maintenance garden sat alongside the generous driveway. The driveway is fit for multiple vehicles and leads up to the attached garage hosting ample space for either a vehicle or storage. Moving around to the rear of the home you are presented with the stunning south facing private rear garden. The garden hosts a lawn, patio, garden shed and seating areas all surrounded by flower beds and mature shrubbery.
This property is situated on a quiet street tucked away within the beautiful village of Finningley. This countryside estate sits close to many amenities, services and transport links such as pubs, schools, stores and bus links throughout the surrounding area. Finningley is home to many idyllic walking trails, fields and is also just a five minute drive to the M18 & A1 Motorways offering links to neighbouring towns and cities.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this BEAUTIFULLY presented countryside home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: E