50 West View Road South Yorkshire Mexborough S64 9BE
Property ID : 3489018
Semi detached three bedroom house situated within the engaging town of Mexborough. This property is located close to many amenities, services and transport links such as supermarkets, hospitals, restaurants and bus stops. The home offers a large private rear garden, off street parking and a sheltered outdoor seating area. Within the property you are met with a spacious living room, kitchen with appliances included and a modern family bathroom.
Through the front door you are welcomed into the porch offering access into the spacious living room. The lounge includes the stairs to the first floor and access through to the rear of the home. Moving through you are presented with the modern kitchen including integral appliances, access into the W/C under the stairs and a rear door leading to the patio/rear garden.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath/shower. Sitting alongside the bathroom presents the large master bedroom currently used as a storage space. To the rear of the home you are welcomed into the second double bedroom overlooking the rear garden, and the third bedroom perfect for a home office/study.
To the front of the property you are met with an allocated parking space fit for multiple vehicles. Moving down the side of the home through two gates, you have access onto the large private rear garden. The rear garden is well presented hosting a patio, decking with a gazebo and an artificial lawn.
This property is located in the residential town of Mexborough, close to many amenities, services and transport links. These include bus routes, pubs, cafes, restaurants and schools. Mexborough is constantly expanding, and hosts a hospital, academy, and several playing fields. Mexborough is just ten minutes away from the A1 and M18 motorways offering several links across surrounding towns, villages and cities.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B