We are proud to present this three bedroom detached property to the market located in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes close to many amenities, services an transport links. This home includes a large driveway for multiple cars, a detached garage and a conservatory sitting on a stunning private rear garden. The also offers a spacious living room, spacious breakfast kitchen and an upstairs family bathroom.
Through the front door and the porch you enter the pleasant breakfast kitchen offering a large pantry/storage cupboard and access out to the rear garden. Through the kitchen to the left side of the property you are met with a spacious living room including a bay window, feature fireplace and access to the first floor. Moreover, alongside the stairs to the landing sits the entrance into the conservatory hosting double doors out onto the private rear garden.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the second large double bedroom. Across the hall sits the smaller third bedroom overlooking the rear garden. The front of the property offers a well maintained family bathroom including facilities and a bath/shower also hosting an airing cupboard. Sitting above the living room also hosting a bay window, the master bedroom presents to a high standard including fitted wardrobes.
To the front of the home sits the large paved driveway fit for multiple vehicles. The driveway leads up to the front porch and alongside the property leading down to double gates. Beyond the double gates presents the large detached garage sitting alongside the stunningly presented private rear garden. The back garden also hosts a patio and a gazebo seating area.
This property is situated in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes surrounded by an array of amenities, services and transport links such as takeaways, supermarkets, bus routes throughout Doncaster and easy links to the A1 and M18 Motorways. The property is also close to industrial estates, opportunities and activities such as walking trails. This house is set back on a quiet residential road secluded from road noise and traffic.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: B