We are proud to market this stunning three bedroom detached home, located in the ever popular market town of Retford. This property offers a large gated driveway leading down to the double garage, the garage sits alongside the generous rear garden presenting a lawn, patio/seating area, and double doors into the property. Moving within the home you are met with an open plan kitchen/diner hosting access into the utility room and a W/C. This property also offers a spacious living room and a large modern shower room with additional facilities.
Through the front door you enter the porch, further welcoming you into the sweeping entrance hall hosting stairs to the first floor. To the left of the hallway you are met with the spacious living room presenting a feature fireplace and a large window pulling in lots of natural light. Moving towards the rear of the home you are presented with the open plan kitchen/diner allowing access out to the garden. To the right of the kitchen sits the side entrance hosting the downstairs W/C and the utility room providing lots of worktop space.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are met with the modern shower room providing additional facilities. Alongside the bathroom sits the large master bedroom including integral storage space and a view of the stunning rear garden. Across the landing sits the second bedroom which mirrors the master bedroom, with additional integral wardrobe space. Moving out of the second double bedroom to the right, you enter the third bedroom perfect for a home office/study. The third bedroom also includes an integral storage space and overlooks the private driveway.
To the front of the property you are presented with a walled and gated driveway secluding the home from the town. The driveway hosts an array of mature shrubbery and flower beds creating a bright colour pallette for the home. Moving down the driveway through the second set of gates, you are met with the large double garage and additional outdoor parking. Alongside the double garage sits the spacious rear garden including a well maintained lawn, a patio/seating area, and flower beds.
Located within the expanding market town of Retford, this stunning home is situated on the main road close to many amenities, services and transport links. The home itself is set back through double gates secluding the property from road noise and on street parking. Retford is a sprawling market town with an array of amenities close by such as supermarkets, pubs, schools, and has many transport links such as bus routes and just a ten minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorways.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great family home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C