36 Norfolk Road South Yorkshire Doncaster DN11 8EA
Property ID : 3479185
We are proud to present this three bedroom semi detached home to the market situated on a large corner plot in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes. This property offers a living room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, a large kitchen and a utility room with a W/C. This property is close to many amenities, services and transport links such as supermarkets, cafes, bus routes throughout Doncaster, and just a five minute drive to the A1 and M18 Motorways.
Through the front door into the property you are met with the entrance hall and the stairs to the first floor. To the left you enter the large kitchen/diner with further access into the rear porch hosting a utility room and a W/C. To the right of the home you enter the spacious living room hosting a feature fireplace and access out onto the private rear garden through bi-fold doors.
Up the stairs to the first floor landing you are met with the well maintained shower room hosting facilities. To the right of the home you are presented with the third bedroom overlooking the rear garden. To the front of the home sits both the large second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and the spacious master bedroom also hosting integral storage.
To the front of the home you are met with a wall surrounding the large corner plot. Within the walls resides a detached garage sitting at the end of a long driveway. The driveway runs along the well maintained front garden presenting to a high standard. Around to the rear garden you are presented with a spacious lawn surrounded with mature shrubbery creating a peaceful setting.
This property is situated in the ever popular town of Harworth & Bircotes surrounded by an array of amenities, services and transport links such as takeaways, supermarkets, bus routes throughout Doncaster and easy links to the A1 and M18 Motorways. The property is also close to industrial estates, opportunities and activities such as walking trails.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this great first time buy!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: A