New to the market, this four double bedroom detached countryside home sits within the sought after village of West Butterwick. Situated close to amenities, services and transport links such as general stores, cafes, pubs and bus routes throughout the surrounding area. This property boasts a large private rear garden, detached garage with a driveway and three large reception rooms. The home presents facilities across both floors with the downstairs utility hosting a W/C, a shower room sitting alongside the utility, and an upstairs bathroom with a separate W/C.
Through the side entrance you are welcomed into the conservatory hosting access into the dining room. The diner hosts a large bay window and a fireplace, with access into both the kitchen, and the hallway. Sitting across from the dining room you are met with the spacious living room also including a large bay window and a second fireplace, perfect for the winter months. Moving towards the rear of the home you are presented with a shower room and a utility room hosting a W/C, and stairs to the first floor landing. Past the utility and the spacious kitchen, you have access into the rear entrance hall, large storage room and rear garden.
Moving up the stairs to the first floor landing, you are presented with the third double bedroom sitting alongside the W/C. To the right of the stairs presents the family bathroom hosting facilities and a bath. Towards the front of the property you are met with the second, fourth and master bedrooms all large enough to accommodate a double bed.
To the front of the property you are met with a walled and gated driveway leading up towards the detached garage. Moving down the side of this home, you are presented with a large private rear garden hosting a very well kept lawn, flower beds and mature shrubbery lining the perimeter. To the rear of the garden sits an outdoor storage shed.
This property is located in the rural village of West Butterwick close to several amenities, services and transport links. These include quiet walks to cafes, pubs, general stores and a primary school. West Butterwick borders the River Trent opening opportunities for peaceful walks along the river bank to the many fields and trails surrounding the village. Moreover, the village is just a ten minute drive to the M180 Motorway which then links to the main motorway network.
SO DON’T DELAY, CALL TODAY!! To book your viewing on this rural home!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be required to meet HMRC money laundering regulation standards. Checks will be made by McArthur Estate Agency at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MCARTHUR ESTATE AGENCY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Council tax band: C